The Return of the Milfhunters
A small patch has been released today, with the following changes:
- Reduced health of Ruthless Seven by about 15%.
- Beholders and Elder Beholders now count towards the counter to summon The Evil Eye.
- Also provided depot areas with some more trash bins.
We know it's been a long time since we last released a patch or update, but we hope that this update was worth waiting for! We hope you like the new task system of the Sarlin Society, and the lovely new beginning newcomers will be starting on from now on.
- New tasks have been added to all the ranks of the Sarlin Society! However, from now on only a specific amount of tasks will need to be completed in order to advance in rank, which means you will be able to chose which of the tasks you want to complete and which you don't. The reason for this change is to offer viable alternatives to the tasks on which players would always end up getting stuck, like the ones that required you to enter a dungeon.
- The beginning has been completely revamped! Players are from now on starting on a farm on the Starfish islands, which hope to be less confusing than the burning ruins of Carlin.
- Expanded the beholder city below the swamp.
- Added a new plaguesmith area in Demon Valley.
- The guild command !bonuses (now also called by !guildinfo) now also displays information about the online guild members.
Other minor fixes and changes include:
- Increased the experience rates around levels 120-180.
- Added plenty of shrines in the beginning of Frisiga that increase your maximum health and speed.
- Reworked the stats of the sapphire necklace.
- Player levels may no longer fall below level 8 upon death.
- Added the creatures that were supposed to be on the path to Shard.
- Reduced the damage of the Teleutes summoned by Borboros.
- Elemental arrows can now be picked up by using them, like the rest of arrows.
- Fixed the health increase of templar legs.
- Fixed the health and mana increase of mithril boots.
- Reduced the damage reflection of Pumin and the frequency at which he paralyzes his target.
- Fang amulets now additionally increase the healing speed of your totems by 20%.
- Fixed the sorcerer vocation quest in the fortress of the Seven.
- Slightly reworked the damaging abilities of serpent spawns.
- Altered the rewards of the Lost Trails quest.
- Slightly increased the rate at which the skillpoint rewards of blacksmithing recipe decrease as you level up your blacksmithing skill.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the outfit of guild members to bug when the leader used the guild outfit command while having used a chamaleon rune on an item.
- Several items have been made sellable at NPCs.
- Several mapbugs and typos have been corrected.
The double experience week has come to an end! We hope you have taken the most out of it. Stay tuned for more events!
See you in Elendia!
Double experience week is on! From today to the 8th June, all creatures killed will grant twice the normal amount of experience. This does not apply to quest experience rewards. We hope you enjoy it!
See you around Elendia :)
We are glad to announce that, starting this Wednesday the 1st of June, we will be welcoming summer with a double experience week! From that day until the 8th of June, all killed creatures will grant twice their normal experience amount!
- Two new bosses have been added to the hellish realm. The deadly scorched widow has settled down in the mines of Darep, and the Dradach council is awaiting new challengers in their secret hideout.
- Slightly increases the kills needed to open the portal of commander Virtus.
- Increased the experience and reduced the speed of the creatures of the Hills of delusion.
- Fixed a bug that would cause creatures with shared health to sometimes get out of sync when the attacking player had items that increased a percent of his damage.
- Removed non-movable ovens from some houses.
- Players that are in training rooms may no longer win the goblin raffle.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Butcher to use his hook in a fixed direction rather than the direction he was facing.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the helmet of the deep to have some weird interactions with other helmets.
- Increased the health gain of the star ring to 30 HP.
- Fixed the blacksmithing recipe of mithril legs.
- Fixed a weird bug with the ice pillar of Shill summoning dark lord's capes instead of reappearing.
A new week, a new patch! As many players requested when we asked for possible content for future updates, we are introducing a new area designed for high-leveled mages. Enjoy!
- A new area has been added in the hellish realm! Those who believe that they have the needed strength of mind may from now on explore the Hills of delusion.
- Fixed the phase change of Bracelius.
- Reduced the length of the tasks of the goblin encampment that hosts the goblin raffle.
- Greatly increased the health/mana regeneration of soft boots.
- Blood beasts are no longer inmune to ice and fire damage, but have a high resistance.
- Lowered the physical damage resistance of cauchemars.
- It should now be possible to send parcels to Port Sarlin.
- Fixed the blacksmithing recipe of plate legs.
- Fixed the cooldown timer of the elder snakecharmer.
- Reduced the healing of lizard high guards.
- Several mapbugs and typos have been fixed.
New patch brings some needed changes to death penalty and level requirement on special equipment. Hope you enjoy! :)
- Completely reworked the death penalty formula. Overall, the penalty should be about the same at low and high levels. In level ranges 150-220, the penalty should be considerably lower.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the experience and skill losses on death to sometimes randomly be increased or decreased.
- Players may now purchase two new blessings in the temple of the outpost, the burning embrace and the sacred hope. These blessings permanently reduce the players experience and skill/magic level death penalty, but have a high price.
- Made the experience rate for players that have reached level 300 slightly decrease as they advance in their passive damage bonus.
- The havoc spreader spawn has been expanded.
- Revamped the character view page. It now displays the Sarlin Society rank in the character information (instead of the achievements section). It also shows the passive damage bonus.
- Obsidian knives may now be used to carve statues out of ice cubes, clay lumps and pieces of marble rock.
- The level requirement of talismans of truth, head of fardos, nether coat, infernal brigadine and boots of fortitude has been reduced to 220.
- The level requirement of the boots of the hollow, sacred shell, runic shield, darkmoon bow, deathfire shield and legs of courage has been reduced to 200.
- Increased the level requirement of Abyssus to 180.
- Ring of lies is now only wieldable by druids of level 200 or higher.
- Reduced the death weakness of Hateful wreckers.
- Bracelius' bossfight room now contains a hydra tongue plant.
- Increased the melee damage of spectral guardians but decreased their lifedrain and manadrain abilities.
- Wild culpeos should now be able to smell invisible players. They have also gained some earth resistance.
With today's patch, the following things have been added into the game:
- Two new bosses have been introduced into the game: Bracelius, a mighty sorcerer that has settled down in the cathedral; and Shard, an ice demigod that has awakened below the surface of eastern Frisiga.
- Players that have reached the cap level will now still gain experience (with a reduced rate). However, when advancing a level, instead of gaining the usual stats (health, mana, capacity, speed...), they will gain a permanent 1% damage increase. This effect will stack, allowing players to indefinatelly increase their damage. This damage increase will also appear in the character description when looking at it.
- Players of level 300 now lose soul points while training like normal players. This feature was only meant to be a temporary fix.
- Sorcerers have received a passive buff that becomes active when they are promoted. It increases the magic damage they deal by a percentage minus a flat amount, which depend on the level and the magic level of the sorcerer. Approximatelly, this means that at level 50 sorcerers will deal about 3% more magic damage than druids (when casting the same spell), and up to 8% more magic damage at level 300.
- Heavy magic missile runes and stalagmite runes have been reworked to have the same damage, mana cost, charges and price as fireball and icicle runes.
- Thunderstorm and stone shower runes have been reworked to have the same damage, mana cost, charges and price as great fireball and avalanche runes.
- Reworked the stats of the following items: Great ruby necklace, thunder greaves, ornate crossbow, (legendary) vissage of the endless twilight, necklace of the archmage, medical backpack and shadowdancer boots.
- Added a new mechanic to one of the phases of Borboros. Also slightly adjusted the numbers of his abilities.
- Increased the range of Conflagration and Overload to 5.
- The Ruthless Seven have had their health greatly reduced. Their damage and abilities have also been tweaked.
- Increased the experience rewards of the NPC tasks of the starting area of Frisiga. Also slightly increased the experience of troll shamans, acidic swamp oozes and crab spiders.
- Some new houses have been added in Tindra. The amount of beds of some existing houses has been altered.
- Reduced the maximum summons of deepsea portals to 3.
- We randomly discovered the Fireball runes were not buyable at magic shop NPCs. They should be buyable now.
- Renegade Pha'iuns now sell stalagmite and stone shower runes instead of thunderstorm runes.
- Arcane robe no longer grants speed, but now grants 15% manadrain protection and 1 magic level.
- Abyssus now grats 65% protection against chaos damage, and has a level requirement of 150.
- The level requirement of the hell crusader helmet has been reduced to 220. It also grants 200 maximum mana now.
- Sniper plate now increases your distance fighting by 2 instead of 3.
- Decreased the ice protection of the signet ring from 4% to 3%.
- Greyskull boots now decrease your speed by 15 instead of 20.
- Increased the health and the speed of the remains of Sindri.
- Increased the duration of the light, great light and ultimate light spells.
- Increased the speed of the minions of Vas'un.
With today's patch, the following things have been added into the game:
- Fixed a bug that would cause players who died on gates of expertiese to crash the server.
- Players that have reached level 300 no longer lose soul points while training at serunts. This should work now.
- Some damage adjustments and balance changes have been done to several bosses and creatures.
- Increased the damage of the spells Ignite, Curse and Electrify.
- Reworked the following weapons: Mountain spike, Ice Rapier, Soul mace, Spectre axe and Ghost sword.
- Increased the fire attack of Fire swords to 12.Increased the portal duration of Borboros to 50 seconds.
- Added a mailbox to the Port Sarlin depot.
- Fixed several typos and mapbugs.
Today we bring you a new major game update! Among others, two new bosses and tons of new items have been introduced into the game. Make sure to download the lastest version of the game client (version 3.3), or you might experience crashes. Here you can read the detailed information:
- Two new bosses have been added to the game: Borboros and the Broodlord. These bosses will constitute a new layer between the regular bosses of Hell and the Ruthless Seven; and will drop plenty new items that have been added to the game.
- The Ruthless Seven have been balanced according to the new equipment introduced by these bosses.
- Added two new types of potions! Ultimate mana potions and ultimate spirit potions will now be available to buy from some NPCs. Their refillable equivalents, the potion of greater purity and the potion of supreme wisdom, are also available to buy from Emilio. During the next days you can ask any GM to exchange your potions of greater wisdom and purity for these new potions.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause movement speed slows to be permanent when applied while the creature was stunned.
- Players that have reached level 300 no longer lose soul points while training at serunts.
- Fixed the nasty bug that would cause quest/level doors to delete the items under them when closing.
- Spell damage increase of the enchantress staff has been reduced to 15%.
- Increased the attack of the Terror spreader to 12.
- Increased the rate at which the broodlings of the Imperial Chimera hatch.
- Reworked the pathing script of Neeto's tremors.
- Slightly increased the health of Energized Wardens.
- Fixed the random behaviour of Enslaved Mortals.
- The Nether Charge now grants the correct amount of experience points when killed.
- Added some clarity to the instructions (both in the dialog as in the questlog) to Carla's task on infiltrating Karug's castle.
- Plenty of new items are now sellable at Norbert.
- Fixed some mapbugs and typos.
We hope you enjoy the update! Good luck and have fun in game! :)